Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any information of a personal nature, the data collected on this website will be treated fairly and lawfully, subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, General Data Protection (RGPD) and other applicable regulations.
In compliance with the provisions of article 13 of the RGPD we inform you of the following:
Responsible entity for data processing
Fábrica de Radiadores Hermanos Ochoa S.L.
Based in: Polígono Industrial Tabaza II Parcelas 9-13. 33439 Carreño, Principado de Asturias, España
(+34) 985 514 082
(+34) 657 893 910
What do we do with your data?
The main purpose of This polity is the management of registered users on our website and to process orders.
Farho ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in any case, it will be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our users.
To manage your purchases:
The main purpose of this policy is to maintain the contractual relationship with our clients, and to facilitate the processing of orders placed by our clients.
Legal basis of the policy
For the registration, purchase and management of the guarantees, we will base the processing of the data on the execution of the purchase contract or within the framework of the pre-contractual relationship.
The consent given here by the Holder for communication of data to third parties is revocable at any time, without retroactive effects.
How long is my data hold by Farho?
Farho will keep your data for a maximum of 10 years (by legal obligation in accordance with the money laundering law term), but this does not mean that we make use of this data during that entire period of time.
On the occasion of the purchase, your data may be communicated to the following recipients:
• Banking entities for the payment of purchases by card.
• To the Office of consumers and users in case of any claim.
• To manufacturers, technical services and / or wholesalers in the case of warranties or repairs. To those transport companies that may have commissioned the shipment to customers of the corresponding orders. These recipients may be located within the Spanish territory as well as outside it, depending on the product and / or service purchased.
• In legally established cases, such as the Security Forces and Bodies.
• To public administrations to which we have to provide information in order to comply with our legal obligations.
Farho ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, will they be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our clients. We will only ask for those data necessary for the provision of the required service and they will only be used for this purpose.
Rights of the interested parties: Right of withdrawal or rectification of data
The interested party has the following rights:
• You can request information about the stored personal data that concerns you (access)
• You may request that the inaccuracy of your personal data be corrected. (rectification)
• You may request the elimination or limitation of the processing of your personal data and (deletion and limitation)
• You may also request that your personal data be made available to you in a structured, current and machine-readable format (portability).
• Right of opposition to treatment and withdrawal. You can cancel your data and the use of it by sending an email to email@example.com or by post: : Polígono Industrial Tabaza II Parcelas 9-13. 33439 Carreño, Principado de Asturias, España
Who This has to be addressed to?
To do this, you must write to the address Polígono Industrial Tabaza II Parcelas 9-13, attaching a copy of your ID or document that identifies you. 33439 Carreño, Principado de Asturias, Spain.
The interested party also has the right to file a claim with the data protection authorities (Spanish Agency for Data Protection). However, any question related to the data we invite you to contact us to solve it.