This 330W XP-LST model by Farho is a low consumption electric radiator It provides users with the reliability of an experienced radiator which is domotizable and can be controlled with your smartphone.
In addition, it has been developed with the aim of complying with NHS rules which require that the maximum temperature must not exceed 43º in crowded spaces such as schools, nursing houses and hospitals.
Details of the 330W Farho XP-LST Radiator:
- Domotic radiator for a total control*
- Domotizable digital thermostat that allows for daily and weekly scheduling with up to 6 time bands for each day independently.
- Management of consumption and power limits *.
- BOOST function. Maximum power output for 2 hours to accelerate temperature.
- Geolocation *.
- Compatible withAlexa *.
- It is controlled with the App Farho just with WiFi*
- Single 5-year battery to save time and scheduling.
- 330 W power – 110 W per element.
- Odd elements: 3 elements.
- Non-illuminated general cut-off switch
- Safety heat limiter.
- Double lateral end panel.
- Double probe: Electronic and NTC.
- Wall-mounting bracket kit included so it can be hung on the wall.
- Die-cast aluminium chassis with white Epoxi finish, inalterable to time and corrosion
- 1” armoured electric resistance, built with an AISI-3 stainless steel pipe of low consumption and maximum heating performance.
- High-temperature FARHOIL fluid, resistance from -40ºC to 330ºC. High thermal High thermal conductivity and low stream pressure. Developed especially with the aim of achieving the greatest possible performance of FARHO radiators.
*** 15 years of warranty ***
Manufactured in Spain with invention patent protection. A product which debunks the myth of the high energy cost of electric heating systems existing up to date.