Farho’s charging module will enable you to control the appliances that are not equipped with a domotic system. It is common in Farho to install this type of modules in towel radiators so that they can be controlled through a Smartphone or Tablet, just like Xana Plus XP radiators.
This module has been created to control the electricity supply in specific points of the installation. Once it has been installed and set up with the “Farho Control” App, you will be able to manage the switching on and off of a particular unit.
A module is required for each appliance to be controlled.
Nexho-CR Charging module details:
- Emission band: 868 MHz
- Power tension: 230 VA.
- Consumption at a keystroke: 50 miliamperes
- Dimensions: 35 x 50 x 42mm.
- The device must only be connected to incandescent or halogen lamps which are suitable for light graders.
- Only for lamps with 230 V AC operation schemes
- Wall-mount support included
★★★ 3 años de GARANTÍA ★★★
Manufactured in Spain with invention patent protection. A product which debunks the myth of the high energy cost of electric heating systems existing up to date.