The Farho NT internet odule will allow you to control any element of thr system that you have installed in your home via radio frequenty. Thanks to its compability with WI-FI devices, you will be able to control your installation in the simplest wat you can imagine using the intuitive NEXHO application.
Step by step installation 1. Check the info at your app to see if your NT firmware is updated. If your firmware release number is small than the last firmware release, you should update the firmware.
2. Download the update pack. Unpack the files in a folder. Remember the location of that folder, we need to access to some of the files included in it later.
CHECK THE IDU OF YOUR MODULE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FIRMWARE
At the “Help” screen of the app you can find the Installation identifier: xxxxxx/IDU
The IDU is the number after the slash “/”
If the IDU number is lower than 5000 use the PRE5000 version, and if the IDU is higher than 5000 use the POST5000 one.
3. If needed, install the required software as decribed above in “Software requirements”
4. Run the Update program “NexhoFirmUpdater.exe”. All the buttons are disabled.
5. Unplug all the wires from the NT module (power and network wires)
6. Plug the USB wire supplied with the NT module to your PC.
7. Use a long thin tool (like a small screwdriver) to press the NT installation button and keep it pressed until you connect the NT module to the USB wire previously connected to your PC. The button must be pressed while you are connecting the module to the PC. If this is the first time you connect your NT module, your PC displays a message showing that a new device has been detected. Once detected and configured by your PC (no reboot needed, even if the PC shows the opposite message), green and yellow lights starts to flash alternatively. The module is ready to start the update process and you have a limited amount of time to complete the process.
8. Take a look at the Update program on the screen of your PC. The “Press to update” button is now enabled, press it. The firmware is now being loaded to the module.
WARNING!! Firmwares not downloaded from Farho.com makes the device unusable.
9. When the process ends, the textbox shows the message “Successful!”. Press the “Eject NT” button and wait until the textbox shows “NT removed”. Green and yellow lights stops flashing and the module is ready to work again.
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestro servicio, la navegación por nuestra página web, así como su uso, analizando con carácter adicional su navegación. Si continúa dentro de nuestra web acepta su uso, pudiendo obtener más información, o bien conocer cómo cambiar la configuración en nuestra política de cookies. ACEPTO