The Nexho-MR repeater module by Farho is used in situations where the scope of the module MIproves insufficient A repeater is an electronic device that receives a weak or low signal and retransmits it with a higher power, so that larger spaces can be covered without any degradation or, if anything, an acceptable one.
Several factors will determine the need for installing a repeater in a domotic system: square meters, number of partition walls that delimit the room, location of the installation (single/+1 storey home or office…) etc. At first, a repeater module would not be needed at a standard house/office. However, in case of any doubts you can contact our technical service.
Nexho-MR Repeater module details:
- Emission band: 868 MHz
- Power tension: 230 VA.
- Consumption at a keystroke: 50 miliamperes
- Dimensions: 35 x 50 x 42mm.
- The device must only be connected to incandescent or halogen lamps which are suitable for light graders.
- Only for lamps with 230 V AC operation schemes
- Outdoors scope of 100 m. 30 m approximately indoors.
- It does only repeat the signals of the unit that is being installed.
★★★ 3 years warranty ★★★
Manufactured in Spain with invention patent protection. A product which debunks the myth of the high energy cost of electric heating systems existing up to date.
There are no reviews yet.